Wednesday, September 18, 2013

MIssing in Action.........but back with a vengeance!


Well, it has been a while since we have posted, but I assure you we are back, and will be posting every week!

A quick catch up on what has been happening for the Marsdens!


  • We announced to the world two months ago that we were expecting!! And that it is TWINS! WOOHOO! But with that came severe morning sickness, trips to the hospital and lots of trips to the Doctor and to get ultrasounds done to check on our little miracles. For 3 months I couldn't move without being sick, I couldn't work, cook or clean, or do anything really! But I am finally feeling better, and on Friday we hopefully find out if our babies are boys or girls!!





  • My best friend married her Prince Charming! In between being ill I had two trips back home to Ballarat, one being for the amazing Hens Day that we organised for our Bride! Imagine 25 ladies dressed in full 1950's dresses, petticoats, hats and gloves enjoying a very civilised afternoon tea, with loads of laughs, a few games and tonnes of fun! It suited Jess to a tee! Not a male reproductive organ in sight!! Les and I then headed down two weekends ago for the stunning wedding. I was so very proud to stand next to my best friend as her Maid of Honor, and share in their special day! It was my first time in the Birdal Party of someone who I wasn't related to, and I had so much fun! Kristen, my fellow bridesmaid and I got along so well, and we had lots of laughs, and a few tears (happy ones!) on the journey with Jess and Simon!


The Bridal Party and the wonderful Celebrant, Jackie Warner of Life Event Ceremonies. - Photo by Randal Smith

The Bride and her Dashing Daddy! - Photo by Randal Smith



And now we are in the middle of moving house! I can't wait to get into our new home, to get all of my furniture and belongings here from Victoria, and to set up the nursery! 

And now I am feeling well again, Zap is going from strength to strength! We have signed up a new IBO, and we are looking for more people to join our team! It is such an amazing way to work towards financial freedom, and meet great people along the way. Not to mention all of the amazing products that are right at your fingertips! 

Since it has been a while, I thought I would share with you one of my all time favourite cleaning products. 

Ladies and Gentlemen - L.O.C.™ Multipurpose Cleaner!


If water won't damage it, L.O.C.™ will clean it!

This stuff is so gentle it can be used to wash your hands but powerful enough to clean your roof and gutters! 

How awesome is that! I use it to clean everything and anything! And the best part is it is safe to use around the house with kids and babies.

Just one bottle makes up to 133 litres of powerful cleaning solution. It cleans all washable surfaces, leaving a streak-free, non-dulling, no residue finish. L.O.C contains naturally derived ingredients, and is biodegradable.

L.O.C.™ is also available in a handy pack of pre-soaked wipes. Perfect for the glove box, handbag or sports bag, as well as for a quick clean up around the house!



Cleaning Tip: Microwave a bowl of water and lemon juice on high for 1–2 minutes, then let it sit for another minute to let the steam loosen spills and splatters. Carefully remove the bowl, then wipe inside of the microwave with L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner or Towelettes.

If you would like any more information about L.O.C.™, or any of the other products mentioned on this blog, or would like to chat with us about joining this amazing business, don't hesitate to email us - zapdistributions@gmail.com



We will be back next week with another awesome product for you!



Kelly-Louise and Les





The Nitty Gritty:
L.O.C.™Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (surfactant), Cocamidopropylamine Oxide (surfactant), Pareth 25-7 (surfactant), Cocamide DEA (surfactant), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone (preservatives)




No comments:

Post a Comment